How to Fix "Another blog is already hosted at this address" Error

Do you own a Blogger custom domain name? Then you probably have experienced seeing this irritating message while setting up your blog:

"Another blog is already hosted at this domain"

Don't despair because the always helpful Amanda of Blogger Buster is there. She wrote a clear tutorial on fixing this issue.

"Although I have set up many custom domains to use with Blogger, until this weekend I had never experienced this issue for myself (and was unable to offer any definitive solution for those experiencing this problem). My friend was experiencing this very problem after setting up her new blog a few days ago. We have been able to find some solutions which I hope may help others who see this error message when attempting to set up their custom domain."

Read more HERE...